Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yay for Celeb Matches

The other day, Jose and I got an absolutely hilarious email from Marisa (Jose's youngest sister) telling us which celebrities we looked like according to a website called MyHeritage. All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself (or even a picture of multiple people) and MyHeritage runs a facial recognition program that will display which celebs you look like and the percentage of "facial recognition certainty" for each celebrity match. As you can imagine, spending time on MyHeritage was highly entertaining -- we couldn't stop laughing. . .especially at the matches that Jose got -- LL Cool J and Carson Daly are somewhat understandable, but Serena Williams and Dave Chappelle?! haha. Also, not only was it cool to see which celebrities we each look like from one particular picture, it was even more interesting to see which celebs reoccurred from uploading multiple pictures of ourselves. Speaking of which, I think Emma Watson came up a match on every picture for Jose. . .

Check out our matches and then see for yourself:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

que bueno!! :) I want one too.

Anonymous said...

I dont like my results. I'm a man Zidane or William Moseley, this last one in 97%. :X

Ken said...

If it makes you feel better I think you look alot like Serena Williams.

Anonymous said...

I actually think you look a lot like that picture of LL. And your smile is similar to the smirk Dave Chapelle has. YOu'd be lucky to look like Carson Daly. muuhahhahahahaha