Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wolf Like Me

I am not going to even pretend I've been a Tv on the Radio fan this whole time, but recently I've had the opportunity to listen to their second album "Return to Cookie Mountain" and I think it is one of my favorite records of the year. I've been in the mood for some beautiful dark art rock and this album hits the spot. This morning my friend Mike and I were actually talking at work about how the song "Wolf Like Me" is the new "Staring At The Sun." This can be verified by the fact that "Wolf Like Me" has already been used in a Samsung K5 commercial and on the NBC show "Friday Night Lights." You may also recall that Tv on the Radio's "Staring At The Sun" was used in an episode of Entourage last season, as well Breaking Bonaduce and as well at Karl Lagerfeld's Fall/Winter 2004-2005 Chanel couture fashion show.

Check out their awesome video for "Wolf Like Me"
(update: this is the correct video now!)



Bonus: The Samsung K5 Commercial with the aforementioned song

No comments: