I don't know how the weather is by you, but here in Cleveland it hasn't stopped raining all morning -- and it doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon. . .
So, to cheer ourselves up, Jose and I are going to The Original Pancake House to enjoy their absolutely fabulous Crepes and (of course) Pancakes. Following breakfast, we are heading over to catch the matinee showing of Little Miss Sunshine at Cedar Lee. If you haven't seen the trailer for this endearing movie yet, definitely do so here. The soundtrack also looks very cool, featuring songs from DeVotchKa and Sufjan Stevens.
Top 5 Songs (for a rainy day like today):
5. [Mp3] Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes (Live at Moonshine Festival)
4. [Mp3] Sambassadeur - If Rain
3. [Mp3] Belle & Sebastian - Song for Sunshine
2. [Mp3] Tori Amos - Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Live)
1. [Mp3] Emiliana Torrini - Sunny Road (Live Acoustic)