Monday, August 28, 2006

appealing to the senses


Today everyone seems to be dragging @ss it seems to be just one of those days where you can't get anything done. If you are bored at work like most of us are, here are some things to past the time.

Unbeknowst to me Bill Mahr now has an interview program on Amazon.com called "Amazon Fishbowl" you can't download the program but you can view it using flash or windows media player. Some of the guests he has had so far on the show are Stephen King, Morgan Spurlock, Jon Faverau, Dixie Chicks and recently Chuck Klosterman. Last night when Kelly and I were looking for info about Chuck Klosterman's new book we came upon the interview. You can view it here. By the way the new Chuck Klosterman book " Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas" is now @ Borders according to Ryan. The release date is September 5th, I plan to get a copy asap.


While we reading the world news today, I came upon a recent study in Australia that say if you watch less t.v. , do crossword puzzles and eat fish once a week you will increase your memory. Now I realize that is not earth-shattering news, what I thought was interesting about the article was they provided you with a link to the results of the study and the actual test the applicants took. Alot of people tell me that I have a great memory so I took the test and I didn't do that great, I did about average. You should take the test here for yourself and see how you do.

And now something for your eyes and ears. Check out Nouvelle Vague performing Love will tear us apart @ Glastonbury this year.

No comments: