Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sarah Silverman is BACK!

With the writer's strike delaying the return of new seasons of the few TV programs we watch with any regularity, we are beyond delighted for the return of the Sarah Silverman Program this very evening. As luck would have it, there is a new episode tomorrow evening as well :)

Over the past few months we have been aching for new material and have attempted to satisfy our appetite by watching old episodes and random things like "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" (which was actually quite funny) as well as that recent clever Obama Ad for your grandparents known as "The Great Schlep."

And, it just so happens that Sarah had quite the appearance on The View today. Watch for yourself:

3 comments:

Narm said...

I heard today that she is 37. She looks like she is 12. If I hooked up with her I wouldn't be sure if I should call MILF Hunter or Chris Hansen.

Anonymous said...

You know I love the Sarah Silverman.

That's all that needs to be said, really!

Melinda said...

"And by it, I mean tit. And by tit, I mean your tit."

Freaking love Sarah's show! I truly hope the new season is just as hilarious... And online, since I no longer have cable.

*sad*