Monday, June 01, 2009

Mondays aren't so bad, right?

A couple years ago I was suffering from the winter doldrums and a minor "Case of the Mondays" (kind of a lame phrase, isn't it?) and put up this post. After revisiting this entry, all I have to say is that I look really sad (and pale) in that picture and that there is still a soft spot in my heart for the song, "I Don't Like Mondays."

[Mp3] The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
[Mp3] Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays (cover)

Thankfully, this particular Monday is a much warmer and sunnier one. . .perfect for enjoying dinner outside on Gamekeeper's Patio with some friends -- which is exactly where I'm headed to in just a moment*

Hope your Monday has been a pleasant one :)

Bonus:

[Mp3] Tegan & Sara - Monday Monday Monday
[Mp3] Nouvelle Vague - Blue Monday (New Order cover)
[Mp3] Lavender Diamond - My Shadow is a Monday

ps - Picture above courtesy of the lovely and talented, Sarah Roos

No comments: