Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dodge the SAD


Seasonal Affective Disorder (aka SAD) is right around the corner. So, in an effort to prevent those from catching this epidemic, here are some songs that are guarenteed to lift spirits:

Morningwood - Nth Degree Highly recommended! Morningwood is extremely fun, no pun intended. . .

Au Revoir Simone - Disco Song Always a sucker for hand claps and duet-y female vocals

Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away Even Jose sings along to this one ;) Hope it won't be as over played as "Take Me Out"

Of Montreal - Wraith Pinned To The Mist And Other Games Crazy catchy -- just download it, you'll see

Jupiter One - I Turn the Radio Up All of the songs I've heard from them are infectious

Chin Up Chin Up - Virginia A hazy, dreamy, beautiful song -- Jose put this song on a mix for me waaay back. Sounds like it should be on the O.C. Soundtrack, but in a good way

1 comment:

Kristi Joy said...

haha I always thought SAD was Social Anxiety Disorder, but hey, adding one more to the list doesn't hurt. Weather's shitty here too, so I'll definitely be grabbing these to improve my mood :)
Thanks!