Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kelly ever... sigh I wish we still had some that tasty George Dickel Whiskey left.

Today so far is off to a good start, first off it is Kelly's Birthday. Kelly is turning 27th today so wish her a good one if you see her or text or email or whatever! Secondly I only had to work till 11am (which almost never happens). This feels like a jailbreak compared to most days, when I left the building today I wanted grab some books and throw them in the air ala "Dazed and Confused" and start singing "Schools Out". Such a temporary feeling of freedom alas I wish I did not have to go back tomorrow or ever again for that matter.



Alice Cooper performing School's Out on The Muppet Show back in 1978!

Thirdly we are going to dine tonight @ Luxe so finally we can know what all the fuss is about and have our own post about the delicious cuisine there to join all the other food bloggers in Cleveland. Fourth it has not rained today (finger crossed) and I'd hate for it to rain on my favorite person in the whole world/my future wife's birthday.

(mp3) Thin Lizzy - Jail Break

No comments: