Sunday, January 21, 2007
Top 5 Songs of The Week!!
For the second time this week, we find ourselves watching 13 Going On 30 -- is that weird? Maybe we shouldn't be admitting doing so, but the movie has something undeniably comforting about it. Not to mention, we are both big fans of Mark Ruffalo. . .
Yeah, so anyway, we hope you enjoy these Top Five Songs of the Week!
5. SoftLightes - The Robots In My Room Were Playing Arena Rock It's like Daft Punk going Indie Rock. . .and succeeding
4. The Good, The Bad, And The Queen - 80's Life This Brit supergroup is proving themselves worthy of all the hype, especially with this song
3. The Airborne Toxic Event - Does This Mean You're Moving On? Rolling Stone named this unsigned LA band one of the Top 25 Bands on Myspace, and for good reason
2. Uffie - Hot Chick This sassy brunette girl with a filthy mouth is catchy as hell, we guarantee you won't be able to stop this song from repeating in your head or on your ipod
1. Rosie Thomas (ft. Sufjan Stevens) - The One I Love A highlight from Rosie's criminally overlooked latest release, These Friends of Mine, that's breathtakingly beautiful